Brown Rudnick Lawyers Named Among 2022 Best Lawyers in the United Kingdom
PUBLISHED ON: 06/03/2021
Brown Rudnick lawyers representing a range of practice areas have been listed in the 2022 edition of The Best Lawyers in the United Kingdom publication.
Based on in-depth research in addition to peer review, The Best Lawyers recognized Brown Rudnick in the following practice areas: Insolvency and Restructuring; Asset Finance Law; Financial Services; Mergers and Acquisitions; Arbitrations and Meditation; Employment Law; Intellectual Property; and Banking and Finance Law.
The Brown Rudnick lawyers named the 2022 Best Lawyers in the United Kingdom are:
- Agnes Abosi – Asset Finance Law
- Colin Ashford – Insolvency and Restructuring Law
- Peter Anthony Bibby – Financial Services
- Tracy Fisher – Mergers and Acquisitions Law; Tax Law
- Stephen Hallam – Arbitration and Mediation
- Nicola Kerr – Employment Law
- Mark Lubbock – Intellectual Property Law
- Neil Micklethwaite – Banking and Finance Law
- Richard Obank – Insolvency and Restructuring Law
- Louisa Watt – Insolvency and Restructuring Law
For more than 40 years, Best Lawyers has identified lawyers who have distinguished themselves in the market. The publication shines a light on the exceptional accomplishments of best-in-class legal professionals worldwide.