AREA OF PRACTICE
Anupreet Amole is a Partner in the Firm's White Collar Defense & Government Investigations Practice Group. Anupreet advises companies and individuals on business crime and corporate compliance issues. He handles sensitive investigations and related litigation in a range of multi-jurisdictional matters, focusing upon allegations of bribery and corruption, fraud, tax evasion, and money laundering.
Anupreet has particular experience of advising companies on financial crime compliance and risk management, including as to diligence in M&A deals. Past and present clients include various FTSE 100 companies, senior executives, investment advisory firms, professional services firms, and high-net-worth individuals. In addition, Anupreet is co-leader of the Firm's Cybersecurity Group, advising companies both before and after a data incident.
Anupreet and the White Collar team are recommended by Chambers UK and The Legal 500 UK.
The Legal 500 UK client testimonials include:
- "Anupreet is 'particularly impressive and has excellent industry awareness.'"
- "Anupreet Amole understands the issues, he has laser-like focus to help cut through the waffle and is able to understand what the primary drivers are."
- "Anupreet Amole is the lawyer I would call first in a crisis."
- "Anupreet Amole has calm and understanding that is matched with intelligence and insight."
- "The team are collaborative and intuitive and allocate the best person for the task in hand."
- "Brown Rudnick are able to over-deliver without the unnecessary fanfare of a typical Magic Circle firm."
- "For in-house counsel looking to trim the fat of padded bills or paying for laundry list of juniors development at your expense – they are a 'go-to' firm."
Chambers UK states that, "The team is also praised for its responsiveness and understanding of the in-house perspective."
Anupreet’s publications include the "Extraterritoriality: The UK Perspective" chapters of the Global Investigations Review Practitioner’s Guide to Global Investigations and the "Law and Practice in UK" chapters of the Chambers' Global Anti-Corruption Guide.
|Awards and Honors|
© 2021 Brown Rudnick LLP. Attorney Advertising