Mergers and Acquisitions
RELATED EXPERIENCESHOW MORE
A complex deal is no excuse for slowing down. Meet lawyers who can drive your transaction to its close.
Brown Rudnick does smart deals fast for companies at every stage of growth. Our lawyers can help you evaluate risk, spot what’s important – and navigate complex negotiations on your timetable.
Deal-savvy lawyers from across the firm resolve tough issues that can derail progress – from transaction structuring to intellectual property to tax. We’ll turn on a dime to restructure your transaction to save money or avoid a roadblock. And wherever the issues lead, you can rely on Brown Rudnick’s lawyers to shepherd your transaction to conclusion.
From finance centers in the United States and Europe, we deploy a network of lawyers with experience on six continents. We understand business cultures from China to Silicon Valley – so you’ll never put a foot wrong on foreign soil.
Emerging technology companies find a special welcome at Brown Rudnick. We’ve sold dozens of software, life sciences, medical devices, semiconductors and digital media companies to Microsoft, Oracle, IBM and other industry giants, in deals as complex as the technology our clients develop.
In the last few years we have advised on:
- 300+ mergers & acquisitions
- 100+ leveraged buyouts and buildups, divestitures, recapitalizations, restructurings
- 50+ co-investment transactions in leveraged buyouts or growth equity investments
- Recognized in Chambers & Partners in the US and UK, as leading practitioners in the areas of Corporate, Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Finance, Private Equity/VC, Intellectual Property, Fraud/Civil, Real Estate and Tax law
- Recipient of a "European Venture Capital Service Provider of the Year" Award from Investor AllStars
- Named "Top Legal Advisor to the US Hedge Fund Community" by The Hedge Fund Journal
- Selected as “Mid-Market Private Equity Law Firm of the Year – UK” by ACQ Finance Magazine