AREA OF PRACTICE
Ashley Baynham represents some of the world’s leading companies and their executives as well as other prominent individuals in high-stakes and sensitive matters involving the Department of Justice (DOJ), the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), and other federal and state agencies.
Ashley focuses on white collar criminal defense, securities enforcement actions and complex commercial litigation. Her services include:
- Defending clients in federal criminal and regulatory proceedings with a focus on the financial and health care industries;
- Defending clients in SEC enforcement actions;
- Defending clients in complex civil litigation with a focus on securities and financial claims;
- Representing clients in cross-border, multi-agency criminal and civil investigations; and
- Counseling corporations, corporate officers, and audit committees regarding internal investigations, compliance matters and corporate governance matters.
Ashley has particular experience in areas such as financial fraud, insider trading, investment adviser act violations, securities sales practices, health care fraud, False Claims Act and Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA).
Ashley has also handled significant pro bono matters, including successfully obtaining a pardon based on innocence for a defendant on death row.
Prior to joining Brown Rudnick, Ashley was a partner at Nixon Peabody.
|Awards and Honors|
© 2021 Brown Rudnick LLP. Attorney Advertising