Brown Rudnick Recognized in the Legal 500 UK 2021 Edition
PUBLISHED ON: 10/02/2020
Brown Rudnick is recognized for another consecutive year by the Legal 500 UK. Published annually, the Legal 500 rankings highlight practice area teams and practitioners, providing cutting edge innovative advice and representation. Research is based on feedback from clients worldwide as well as interviews with leading private practice lawyers.
The 2021 edition recognized Brown Rudnick’s recent successes, ranking the firm in nine different categories:
- Employment - Senior Executives (New ranking this year)
- M&A smaller deals up to £50m
- Venture Capital
- Fraud: Civil
- Banking Litigation: Investment & Retail
- Commercial Litigation: Premium
- Fraud: White Collar Crime
- Financial Services: Contentious
- Regulatory Investigations and Corporate Crime
In this most recent edition, Jane Colston, Mark Dorff, Neil Micklethwaite and Peter Bibby were named as “Leading Individuals.” Chloe Pawson-Pounds was listed as a “Next Generation Partner,” and Gerald Byrne as a “Rising Star.”
Anupreet Amole, Christian Toms, Lena Hodge, Neil Foster, Neill Shrimpton, Nicola Kerr, Nick Vasquez, Olga Bischof, Philip Watkins, Ravi Nayer, Sage Revell, Sarah Melaney, Tim Davison and Tom Braiden are all listed as "Recommended Lawyers."