Tech Matters: Mental Health
Date: Tuesday 3 November 2020
Our next Tech Matters event will be an online discussion around mental health and the acceleration of digital technologies for both diagnosis and treatment as a result of COVID-19. The discussion will also touch on predictions for the future implications of technology on healthcare.
Following the keynote presentation from Dr Andy Blackwell, Group Chief Science and Strategy Officer at IESO Digital Health, we will be joined for a panel discussion by:
- Dr Matthew Stork, Chief Executive Officer at Cambridge Cognition
- Dele Atanda, Chief Executive Officer at metaMe Inc
- Nick Pollard, Founder at Family Mental Wealth
- Dr Julian Nesbitt, Chief Executive & Founder at Dr Julian
- Gus Booth-Clibborn, Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer at Hello Tomo
The panel will be chaired by Neil Foster, Partner and Chair of Brown Rudnick’s Technology Sector practice. You will have the chance to ask questions and raise comments on the day, although you may also submit your questions and comments beforehand, using the RSVP Form.
We hope to see you there.