Brown Rudnick and Hotel Solutions Partnership host panel discussion on the value of brand in the hotel industry
Date: 8 November 2016
On 8 November 2016 Brown Rudnick, alongside Hotel Solutions Partnership, hosted a panel of industry experts for an insightful discussion on the value of the brand in the hotel industry.
Katrina Craig of Hotel Solutions Partnership provided an overview of the hotel market and the discussion was then moderated by Omega Poole of Brown Rudnick.
The panellists summarised their experience within the hotel industry and addressed the question of brand from their current perspective before delving into a deeper discussion.
The panel of industry experts comprised:
- Xavier Destribats, President for Europe, Kempinski Hotels Representing Branded Operators
- Jason Kow, CEO, Queensgate Representing Developers and Owners
- Robin Sheppard, Chairman, Bespoke Hotels Ltd Representing Soft Brands
- Sameer Kazi, Founder and CEO, Bedrock Real Estate Partners Representing Investors
- Jason Grist, UK Area Manager, Booking.com Representing the Disruptors
To learn more about what was discussed, interviews with the panellists can be found below: